SUMMER YOGA INTENSIVE WITH KRISTEN
Monday to Friday 12 - 16th November, 7 - 8.30am. All Welcome.
Fire gets you moving and is a catalyst for change and transformation. Fire is associated with will power and conscious choice. Fire inspires taking risks, to act on the strength of your convictions and to tap into courage and inner strength. It lies in the spark of inspiration, the spark of the imagination, the inner spark of love and passion and desire for happiness.
This workshop is open to everyone and focuses on the fire element. How to actively work with it, find balance within our body systems and calm the mind and body through yoga asana and pranayama specific to the summer season.
”Remember the emphasis on the heart. The mind lives in doubt and the heart lives in trust. When you trust, suddenly you become centered.” Osho
The asana and sequence for this workshop will focus on :
• Heart, pericardium, small intestines and relationship to the tongue.
• Feeling stable. Emotionally, this element is associated with the mind and it’s stability.
• Cultivating love. The heart is the “seat” of the mind and its highest expression is love. Enthusiasm, warmth in human relationships and conscious awareness.
• Being filled with your abundant energy. Summer is about expansion, growth, activity and creativity.
• Finding your balance. Fire is symbolic of maximum activity, nature at its peak of growth, and the motion is upward. Agitation, nervous exhaustion, heartburn and insomnia are other indicators of imbalance in this area.
• Being in harmony. Physically, when the fire element is balanced, the heart properly governs and circulates the blood and insures proper assimilation of the beginning breakdown of food in the small intestines. Emotionally, when the fire element is balanced, sensitivity and expression, true fulfillment and the equilibrium between heart and mind are our greatest rewards.
• Attending Yoga Intensives with Kristen boosts your self practice and helps you understand the asana why they work and how they flow together.
TO REGISTER :
Go to www.livingyogasanga.org/events to book in.
Cost includes 5 x 90min. morning yoga sessions $140
At Living Yoga Sanga. Suite 1/63 Stuart Street, Mullumbimby.
Spaces are limited. Book now!